Please refer to 「Personal Information」 about the handling of input information
[Translation for Reference Purpose Only]
Article 1: Member
1. General Member (general user)
(2) Free of charge when using particular areas of this service. However, Exhibitor Membership is needed if you want to publish the details of your products and the information of your Company.
(3) Fee-based service is included in this service. However, no extra fee will be charged if the user does not apply the additional service.
2. Exhibitor Member
(2) Exhibitor Member means any corporation or individual has the right to publish the information of your Company and the details of your products in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
3. Member Information
(1) Information about Members disclosed by the Members themselves to any of the companies affiliated with the group as well as historical data regarding Members' transactions.
Article 2: Registration, Change, Cancellation of Membership
1. Member Qualification
(1) Any corporation or individual who would like to become a Member must fill-in the necessary form and submit it through e-mail or by fax.
(2) Special symbols or old-style Chinese characters cannot be used during application. We will change them to appropriated characters if these characters are registered.
(3) As stated in the preceding article, the Company will have the right to inspect or examine the status of the Users/Members who would like to apply the "Fee-based service".
3. Password Management
(1) The Member agrees to maintain user ID and password without disclosing it to any third party.
(2) Shall be responsible for taking necessary measures such as changing user ID and password on a regular basis.
(3) Upon confirmation via the prescribed method that the user ID and password entered matches those that have been registered by the Member, the Company shall regard such access to have been made by the Member and shall not be held liable for any damage.
4. Change of registered Information
(1) When there are any changes to registered information, the Member shall update registration immediately.
(2) The Company shall not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of the Member's failure to update his/her registration information. Any transactions completed before making changes to the registration information will be based on the prior information provided by the Member.
5. Cancellation of Membership
(1) Any Member who wishes to cancel Membership must contact the Company directly. Membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed cancellation procedure.
Article 3: Disqualification and Compensation obligation
(1) The Company may terminate the contract with regard to Membership and reserves the right to disqualify such Membership when (i) the Member provided false statement at the time of application of the Membership, (ii) Member breached the payment obligations assumed through online sales, (iii) it turned out that Member did not satisfy the criteria for approval of the Membership (such criteria also include criteria amended after such Member’s registration) or (iv)in any other circumstances that the Company deems such action necessary.
(2) The Company reserves the right NOT to explain the refuse reason to whose Membership has been revoked in the past or those who for any reason are deemed unqualified for Membership by the Company.
2. Compensation obligation
(1) The Member abuses any of the Member information and password.
(2) Delete or manipulation of all or part of offered data and site in the Service. Or, send or post any harmful computer programs or e-mail messages that our operations will be interfered.
(3) The infringement of intellectual property rights.
Article 4: Handling of Member Data
1. The Company shall not provide Member's personal information to any third party except when there is the prior consent of a Member. However, we shall be able to disclose the Member information without the prior consent of the Member except:
(1) When asked to provide or disclose personal information due to a legal order.
(2) When we determined that it is necessary to protect our rights, profit, honor, etc.
(3) When Company transfers Member's personal information in case that it conducts any forms of business succession, including but not limited to, business transfer, merger and company split.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertisement) by e-mail magazine. The information will not be sent upon completion of the prescribed procedure after the Company got the contact from the Member whose do not want to receive such information. However, the related information about the operation of the Service cannot be stopped even under the request from the Member.
Article 5: Range of Services
2. Exhibitor Member and General Member are NOT consented to use the Company's intellectual property rights such as Trademark, Copyright etc.
Article 6: Termination
1. The Company reserves the right to suspend the use of Services by a specific Exhibitor Member and General Member, or cancel his/her registered data without prior notice in any of the following circumstances.
(3) Provide false information during the application and alteration of the registered data.
(4) The Company deemed that Exhibitor Member and General Member are inappropriate.
Article 7: Prohibition
1. Regardless of intentional, a fault, all Members are prohibited in any of the following circumstances when using the Services.
(2) Any action to slander or infringement on Intellectual property rights such as Trademark, Copyright etc., Right of likeness, Property, Honor, Trust for both Company or third Parties.
(3） Puffery advertising or the information that offend public order and morals; Engage in activities that may cause a nuisance, or mental and physical harm to minors.
(4） Any action that would leads to fraud and related crime or an act that might be brought into.
(5) Delete or manipulation of all or part of offered data and site in the Service. Or, send or post any harmful computer programs or e-mail messages.
(6) Illegally access the Company's server or computer.
(7) Lend or give its user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party.
(8) The Company judged the action is inappropriate.
Article 8: Interruption・Suspend・Change・Abolition of Services
1. Interruption・Suspend (The Company reserves the right to suspend the provision of Services, in whole or in part, without prior notice in order to maintain the quality of the Services in any of the following circumstances)
(1) Routine maintenance and urgent maintenance of the system is needed.
(2) When the system is overload.
(3) Difficulties in the system due to any unavoidable situation such as natural disaster, blackout or hindrances action by the third party.
(4) The Company judged that it is necessary to suspend the system.
2. Change or Abolition of Services
(1) The Company reserves the right to change or abolish the Services, in whole or in part, without prior notice.
Article 9: Indemnity
1. The Company does not guarantee nor will be responsible to the accuracy or certainty of the information in regards with the articles that the Exhibitor Member offers.
2. The Company does not guarantee nor will be responsible to the accuracy or certainty of the information that the General Member transmitted to the Exhibitor.
3. The Company does not take responsibility when the cancellation of a contract, a qualification stop were finished, any disadvantage, damage to occur and shall not assume an obligation to refund the charge that was already paid by a corporation or an individual who using paid service.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss occurred between the Exhibitor Member and the General Member.
5. The Company shall not warrant that there are no harmful programs such as computer virus in the data transmitted from Company’s web pages, servers, and domains or other source of information.
6. The Company may perform appropriate reporting and advice for an Exhibitor Member and a General Member, but do not taking responsibility at all.
7. The Company does not take responsibility at all the damage to an Exhibitor Member and General Member due to the disappearance of interruption, delay and cancellation of the data of the system caused by an obstacle, the natural disasters such as a communication line or the computer, the injustice access to data.
Article 10: Revision
Article 11: Governing law, a court of competent jurisdiction
1. The Exhibitor Member, General Member and Company's relationship will be bound under the Japanese Law. In case a lawsuit occurs, mutual agreement jurisdictions will be resolved in Japan.
Send the registration procedure to the mail address for registration.
The send takes 30 seconds.